Important Information from Granite Health and Fitness
Granite May 25th Phase 2
The news just keeps getting better! Hopefully you saw Governor Bullock's announcement of Phase 2 guidelines for Montana. We will begin to add services to our gym beginning Monday, May 25th and continue to stay in compliance with the current state guidelines released by the Governor's office.
We remain as committed as always to providing you with a safe and outstanding fitness experience. On Monday, May 25th, the pool, locker room showers, sauna and steam rooms will open. The women's steam room will remain closed for remodeling.
Beginning June 1, indoor classes will begin and daycare will open. Please check the Granite app for more information. You can see all the directives here: Montana Phase Two Directives.
As we expand our services here are some changes you will notice:
- Monday, May 25th Memorial Day hours: 6:00am-2:00pm
- Hours of operation starting Tuesday, May 26th:
- Monday-Friday, 5:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-7:00pm
- Members only. Guests will be allowed at a later time.
- Monday May 25th: Showers, Saunas, Men's Steam Room. Women's down for remodeling.
- Our pool will be open Monday, May 25th. Only one lap swimmer per lane and aquatic classes will be available.
- Group fitness indoor classes will begin June 1st. Check the Granite App for details
- Aquatic group classes start June 1st.
- Childcare will open June 1st.
- Basketball court will open June 2nd.
- Summer Kids programming starts the week of June 1st.
- Personal trainers available upon request for a tour of the facility free of charge.
- Members will sign in and out in the lobby upon each visit and will be asked to sign our new Member Agreement acknowledging our public health and safety protocol.
- Members will enter and exit through designated hallways.
- Social distancing is encouraged at all times.
- We ask that all members use the hand sanitizer and wash their hands upon entering the club.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the facility.
- Personal sanitizing paper towels will be provided for members throughout the gym.
- Masks are encouraged.
- Locker Rooms will be available for members, however social distancing must be maintained.
- Granite staff will assist members with our new guidelines during this phase and to help sanitize throughout the day
- LES MILLS On-Demand videos and the Facebook Live workouts located on our website will continue.
We feel that these adjustments will not impede us from ensuring that you get a great workout at the club. Thank you to everyone who elected to keep their member dues whole during this difficult time for us. That helped us to maintain property operations, support our staff, and prepare for our reopening. We are incredibly humbled and thankful for your generosity.